CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 10, 2008

First Post

So Matt and I are new to this whole blogging thing, but we are excited to be able to keep closer tabs on our family! :) Forgive me while I learn how all of this works, I will definitely learn quickly! Well, we are doing well. I am sick pretty much all day, everyday, but that's expected when you're pregnant. I'm just trying to make it through this first trimester. :) Matt has been the best husband in the world; from dealing with my mood swings to starving habits. He's definitely the best and I am so grateful for him! We hope to keep in touch with everyone! We'll write more later... Robin

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I hope you guys keep it up because then at least I'll know what's happening with you two! I'm so excited to find out what you are having. Are you still planning to move to Utah? Jodi has a blog, too - kjgallagher.blogspot.com!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Hey guys Welcome! Can't wait for you guys to come down! Hope your feelin better Robin. I bet you guys are so exited for the little one!

The Christensens said...

come on guys... Update the blog!!!

kenzi said...

hi guys this is kenzi!i like your blog it's awesome ! if you want to go to my blog its kenzi-herhseykisses.blogspot.com
and maddi's is www.starbursts-maddi.blogspot.com

maci has one too and so do my mom and dad but i dont rememeber what their website is called.

ps. what are you going to have a girl or a boy and what will you name him or her?

kenzi said...

hi guys