CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The belly is growing!

So Matt and I are getting so excited for this little one to arrive. And for those of you who don't already know, we're having a girl! (Well the doc. was 90% sure it's a girl, but we are going in for another sono [3D] in a week just to make sure. Matt isn't convinced yet...) I have been so busy trying to get everything major together for the baby while I still have the energy to do so. Matt is starting college with an online school in the next couple of weeks and I am thrilled for him! He is so eager to learn! After he has about 40 or so credits, he will then apply to the Police Academy. And I am not so thrilled with that idea, but if it's what he wants to do...I am for it. We have so much going on right now, but I am just trying to make sure and take it easy...spend time for just me. SO far it is working out well. We are celebrating our 3rd year anniversary on July 2nd and we are thinking we might take a mini trip somewhere, since this will be our last anniversary alone. So we'll see. But, yeah we are just living and doing great! I'll try to update this blog more often....it is gonna take me a little time figuring it all out. But, we love you and hope everyone is great!!!! Matt and Robin

4 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

I'm so glad you posted again. We miss ya and can't wait to meet our new niece! Love ya guys! jodi

The Christensens said...

I was just asking Jeff if he knew what you were having. Yay! Thanks for posting again. Keep it coming!

kenzi said...

i love the new background!

ps. do you know what you will name the baby?

Sheri said...

We're glad that you are posting again - this is the only way I seem to hear what's going on with anyone :-).