CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

3 months and counting...

hey everyone! Matt and I are doing well! This past week we went to Florida for our anniversary. It was so great to have a vacation! Florida is definitely a place I could see myself living! Too bad, that will never happen. Anyways, I can't believe that it has already been 3 years since Matt and I were married. Time sure does fly by when you are in love! What else is new? The baby is doing well. I am now starting to get uncomfortable and I have to limit myself. It is hard learning my limits, but I am doing it! Oh and the baby is for sure a GIRL. We had a 3D sonogram done and she wasn't shy this time! I am so excited for our baby girl! Matt is thrilled also! We can't wait! That is basically all that is new for us right now. We hope you are all well! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! Robin

1 comment:

Jodi Gallagher said...

3 months???? That's not long at all. I bet going on vacation was so fun! I'm Jealous! Kovi and i will be married for 13 years in a week.... Yes we're old!