CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

2 Months Left. Oh my!

Hey everyone! I figured that it was time to update. We only have 2 months until this little bundle of joy will be here. Oh man are we excited! We are busy with preparations for the baby and I just had my baby shower yesterday. There was a HUGE turn out. I had 30 people there and those who couldn't come...brought me presents at church today. We have been so blessed! Can't wait! Anyways, Matt and I have been working on some new investment opportunities and they seem to be going well. We had the opportunity of spending the whole day with Allan today. It was great to see Matt, Tom, and Allan together. We definitely love having family visit! (hint hint) Other than that, not much is new. We'll keep everyone updated! :) LOVE YALL! Robin

2 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Hooray! Time is flying by! Whats Allan doing there? Wish we could see ya before and after the baby come, hint hint.... Love ya guys! Jodi

Sheri said...

Wow - I can't believe she is coming so soon!! You'd better be putting lots of photos on your blog!!!