CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Life

So I thought it was time for an update. Where to start? Well, Matt, Aubrey, and I finally were able to move into our new home. (Email Matt - we'll give you all the new address.) It took long enough! But, we're here now and that is what counts. I love my home and all of the fun things that go along with it - decorating, rearranging, and making it our own. It's so fun! What next? Well, Aubrey is growing like a weed! She will be 6 weeks old on Thursday! My oh my, where has the time gone?? She is so wonderful, beautiful, and precious to Matt and I. She is truly a blessing! I love her so much. Man, I am so glad that we had a girl! Girls are so much fun! I love to dress her up and make headbands for her. I love to take her to the mall and have everyone look at her. She is truly amazing! She already can basically hold her head up, smile, and follow us with her eyes. She's so alert. She knows what she likes and doesn't like. She is so awesome! Want to know how awesome?? She already sleeps 8 hours straight at night! Matt and I are SOOOOOOO grateful for that. She is so perfect! I love just watching her sleep, she loves to smile when she sleeps. Babies are so much fun and Matt and I are so proud to be Aubrey's Parents! I just wish they'd stay this small forever. So life is great! We're so blessed! :)

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Thanks for the update! I wish we could see her in person!! Tell Matt to send me your address - I have a present here waiting to send to Aubrey!!

April said...

It's good to hear that you guys are doing so well. We can't wait to meet little Aubrey! Just wait... you'll keep saying, ok now this is deffinately my favorite age. I guess the best thing to do is enjoy every moment, they grow up so fast! Luke will be walking soon. I can't believe he will be 1 in january! Send me your email so that I can invite you to our blog and we can keep in touch better. my email is msapewoman@hotmail.com

Jodi Gallagher said...

Oh I sure wish I could babysit her :) I am so happy for you guys! Girls are so much fun! Send more pics :) Love you guys!