CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween 2008/Matt's Birthday

So Halloween was fun! Matt went as a biker babe "woo so original!," I was a pirate, and Aubrey was a little devil (Jodi made this and I LOVED IT -THANKS JODI- and Aubrey liked it too - I think!? She kept trying to eat her tutu, so I guess that means she did.) We went to the Annual Church party, which was fun. We then rushed home, so that we could have trick-or-treaters and well I guess we were a little late because we only had like 6 kids come by. LAME. Oh well, maybe better luck next year. :) SO Matt turned 24 on Monday, the 3rd. I can't believe he is already that old! He can't wait until next year, when he turns 25, because our car insurance will take a dive downwards. YAY! My little BIG man is growing up so fast! :) HA! We had my family over, friends, and Tom, Ang, and Stan. It was fun! He had an Ice Cream Cake that was to die for. :) Matt has officially started school online! Man, am I excited for him! I love school. He on the otherhand isn't too fond of "the idea of school," but knows it has to be done, so he FINALLY broke down and decided to do it before he turns 50. He is actually studying as we speak, GO MATT! :) Umm, Aubrey will be 2 months old next week and I am sitting here watching her sleep and wondering, where the heck all of the time went? Goodness, and she is so fun! She smiles a lot more, she can hold her head up, and she is becoming so much more interactive! I love this!! She is cute, but man is she a baby who LOVES to fart. HAHA, man -JODI, you should tell Kovi, that she'll give him a run for his money! She's awesome. :) I am so glad that we had a girl! And Aubrey is the best baby in the world - we are sooo sooo sooo blessed! Now as for me, I am just busy - taking care of Aubrey, cleaning, cooking, making our house a home, and making sure that Matt has what he needs. I am settling into this whole mommy thing really well. At first, it was hard and definitely a BIG CHANGE for us, but definitely a GREAT CHANGE that I wouldn't trade for anything. Matt is a huge help. I'm so grateful for him and Aubrey. :) MAN OH MAN am I excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas! I love, love, love this time of year! It is so much fun! I love family! Matt and I can't wait to come to Utah for Christmas! He has missed it so much. And there is no better time to come to Utah - because of GAS PRICES (we are driving because Aubrey is so young and I don't want to put her through riding in a plane this young) -gas is a $1.99 a gallon right now in Texas. :) AND for everyone to meet Aubrey! You guys are going to love her! She's great! We can't wait!! xoxo

3 comments:

April said...

Love all your costumes! Aubrey looks so cute as a devil... sort of an oxymoron... she really is an angel in devils clothing, what a sweet heart! Tell Matt happy birthday! We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months!

Jodi Gallagher said...

She is a doll! I love babies! You guys all look so cute in your costumes! I can't wait to you to come visit! :) Give Aubrey a kiss from me!

Sheri said...

She is such a cutie. I wish we could come down at Christmas so we could see you, too. Don't you just love the cheaper gas prices right now?