CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I love the Holidays! and MY AUBREY :)

My Sweetie Pie - 2 1/2 Months Old
So Halloween and Thanksgiving have come and gone and FAST! I can't believe it! It is almost Christmas! I love this time of year and what it means. I am especially excited for this year because Matt and I have Aubrey to share it with. It is so fun to start our own traditions with our own little family! I know we will have very many wonderful holidays to come! We are so excited to be coming to Utah for Christmas this year! Matt almost can't even contain his excitement! He loves Utah and the snow and his family that lives there. He loves seeing his nieces and nephews and we can't wait to bring Aubrey and show her off. :) We are so proud of her. She is the best little girl and we love her more than anything. She is growing like a weed! She is 2 1/2 months old and to me, she looks so much older than that. She is so smart - she practically holds her body up from the waist up. I can't even believe it and she definitely knows what she wants. She let's us know all about it too. She's the best. We are so blessed to have her, to have a home, to have wonderful families, and to always have what we need. I am so blessed to have MATT and I think having Aubrey has made our bond even stronger (I didn't think that was possible) and I am grateful for that and for HIM. :) So we are great and I am so going to try and update on here more. Oh and we need everyone's addresses! PLEASE So if you want a Christmas Card from us, you gotta send it to us! THANKS. Merry Christmas xoxo

5 comments:

Camara said...

Wow Robin you look so great! You always do, but this picture is really good! Wow how time flies by. Can't wait to see your little angel!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Aubrey looks darling like always! I can't wait to see her! Hooray! Our address is 158 s 400 e santaquin ut 84655

April said...

I can't wait to see her in person! Just a few more weeks!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of you and Aubrey!

April said...

Our address is 920 E 840 N
Orem, UT 84097