CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009 UPDATE TIME.

So 2009 is here and man is this going to be a great year! We have finally settled back down after our trip to Utah/Oklahoma. Utah was great and we are so grateful for Jodi and Kovi's wonderful hospitality! :) It was great to see all of the kids and Allan and Dani and Brett and April. We had a blast! Matt misses Utah so bad, so we might eventually move back! I am just trying to get used to the idea of eventually moving there. Goodness. :) On with more updates - Matt got a new job as a Supervisor at Maximus, which is a Call Center in our town that handles Government Contracts with programs such as: Medicaid, Chip, and other government assistance programs. He seems to love it! We hear that this is a very difficult job to get, so we are so lucky and grateful! :) I am staying at home with Aubrey. And I love every minute of it! She's a great little girl! I applied to a new school to finish up my degree (I can do it all online.) But, unfortunately my transcripts didn't get there in time because of the holiday delays and such. So I guess for now, I'll survive. I'll start in the Fall, I suppose now. So for the time being, I started up a small bow making business and it seems to be going well. I've had tons of interest! It's so fun and I really enjoy it. Plus a little cash on the side always helps! Aubrey is growing like a weed. She will be 4 months old on the 18th. I can't even believe how fast my baby is growing!! She's so fun and good! I love her and making cute things for her!! So we are great and that's our update for now. :) :) :) :) xoxo

3 comments:

April said...

yeah for Aubrey!! It looks like she is still loving that binki! It was so fun seeing you guys. It would be awesome if you guys ended up here! Keep us posted:)

Jodi Gallagher said...

We miss you guys! Love all the bows! Good luck with your business! I am so glad Matt likes his job! We are keeping our fingers crossed that you move here!

Scott and Jillian said...

It's great to see what you guys have been up to. I love blogging. I think I'm a little obsessed!