CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh how I love to be a mommy!

Aubrey amazes me everyday that I see her. So, I guess that means all day, everyday! :) I can't believe she is already almost 5 months old. I can't even stand how fast they grow up! I love her at this age. It is my favorite so far. She smiles so much. She is so excited to see me every morning. That big smile she gives me every morning - makes all of the times she wakes me up in the middle of the night, so worth it. I am so glad to have a girl too! She is so fun to make things for! I love how cute she is! I must say, I do believe I have the cutest baby girl I have ever seen in my entire life! (I'm just a little prejudiced.) :) She is laughing now more and I love that. I am definitely starting to see her personality coming out more each and everyday. I think that she is a good mixture of Matt's and my personalities. She has a little bit of a temper (which she gets from her mommy), but she is also pretty good at self entertaining and being sweet too (which comes from her daddy.) AND thank goodness for that too! She's just awesome! I LOVE YOU AUBREY LYNN CHRISTENSEN!!! She is definitely mommy and daddy's "little girl."

3 comments:

The Christensens said...

Cute family! We are excited to see Aubrey at the reunion.

Jodi Gallagher said...

She is a doll!

April said...

I loved that age. She is so sweet. Mommyhood is the best!