CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I love crafts!!

Since Matt is gone 4 days out of the week at work for 10 hours at a time - I've found a new love. CRAFTS!! I love everything about them. And I am so lucky to have a sweet little 5 month old that lets me do them while she just watches and crinkles my scrapbooking paper and smiles at me. We also love HGTV and all of the good ideas! When she's bigger...I can't wait to teach her everything that I know! Gotta start them young!! :) :) Also, My sister-in-law Angie introduced me to a little something called mod podge and man am I in love! I mod podged these brown-cardboard and-kinda ugly boxes. Now they are super cute. I love cute storage!! :) I also mod podged an old piece of plain wood and made a cute sign for my room. I also made a gift basket to donate to a good cause. It includes a cute onesie and 4 cute handmade bows with headbands. I love making little girl things! Especially BOWS!!! It also has a cute picture frame that I dolled up a little bit with cute flowers and embellishments. So, I just thought I'd announce my new loves. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Great job Bean!!

Jodi Gallagher said...

I modge podge everything! So fun! You boxes are darling! I'm glad your having fun making bows! Great job!

April said...

I think for our reunion the girls should do a craft. You and Jodi and who ever else is talented at crafts should come up with a fun one to do. Ya know, help the rest of us(me)out with making a home made treasure:) just an idea

Scott and Jillian said...

I just got the gift basket in the mail on Saturday. I think it is one of the cutest things I've ever seen in my life!! Thank you so much! You rock!

The Ketchup Queen said...

You should be the enrichment leader at church, cause your so crafty!