CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

UPDATE

"Mommy and I Love to Shop." :) :) Ain't that the truth!! Aubrey playing with her Doritos Bag. My sweet sweet girl. Aubrey's Toes. We painted them. :) We are doing well. Matt is loving his job as a Supervisor at Maximus Inc. (A State Call Center that handles inbound calling.) He loves his little girl more than anything. She is definitely a daddy's girl. Aubrey is growing like a weed. She will be 6 months old in 3 days. She is just a bundle of joy. She is now giggling more, smiles nonstop, sits up by herself, and is attempting to crawl. HAHA. She's kind of lazy. She's getting so big! She is at least 26 inches long and 17 1/2 pounds. :) I love having all day to spend with her. She brightens my world! She keeps me pretty busy. I love making cute hair bows and stuff for her. So here recently I have started selling them and I am doing pretty well. I am so busy with it! So life for us is great and we are really really blessed.

3 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

She is a doll! I'm glad Matt likes his job. Sounds like your bows are doing great, Awesome! Can't wait to see you guys in June!

April said...

You make me excited to have a girl some day. I can't wait to paint baby toes! I think Brett would be upset if I painted Luke's... guess I'll have to wait:)

Camara said...

I know this post is way old, but I just noticed your backsplash in one of your pictures. It looks really nice! I can't wait to see all of you and Angie's renovations the next time I make it out there!