CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Okay, Okay. Here we go!

It's almost Mother's Day! How exciting! My first. :) So we are great! Matt still loves his job, still wants to move to Utah, and loves his baby girl more than anything! Aubrey is growing like a weed! She'll be 8 months old on the 18th. My, oh my, they grow too fast! She's so big and LONG! She's definitely going to be taller than her mommy! :) She isn't quite crawling yet, but she sure tries so hard to do so! She can clap, "talk to us," giggle, gurgle, sit up by herself for long periods of time, yell at us and tell us who's boss (HA!), and she is teething like nothing else! She already has 2 teeth all the way through (she got those at 4-5 months), but she is now cutting 5 more teeth all at once! She is going to have a whole mouth of teeth before we know it! But, she really doesn't fuss much about it. She's so sweet. :) God knew I needed an easy baby and I am so lucky that she is so wonderful!! Well as for me, I am great! Busy with my little bow making business! I am also starting back up school in the fall. I got accepted into a new university: Stephen F. Austin University - where I can finish up the majority of my classes for my teaching degree online. I'm excited to get back in the swing of things! I've missed school so much!!! So wish me luck! We are great! BUSY BUSY BUSY! Aubrey and taking care of the house/cooking/laundry keeps me busy and Matt is so busy at work. We can't wait for the family reunion! It is so close!! YAY!

2 comments:

The Christensens said...

We're looking forward to seeing you guys! Aubrey is really cute.

April said...

I can't wait to see you guys and pinch those chubby cheeks!!!