CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Long Over Due! Aubrey's 1st Birthday Sept. 18th

I know this LONG OVER DUE. But, hey better late than ever right? Well, Matt and I are still shocked that our "baby" has turned one! Her birthday went great! Her theme was Zebra and Hot Pink. :) I was so excited for her to completely go crazy for her smash cake, well low and behold, she didn't want to even touch it. So, the cool mom that I am, I put her hands in her cake and well she didn't like that one bit. The first pic posted is of her crying and yelling at me for making "her hands dirty." She is too darn cute! Well, we had a pretty big turn out of mostly family. But, Aubrey's BFF Madison came and they had fun! I am so glad that her birthday went as well as it did! Still can't believe my baby is ONE! AH!

3 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

ahhhh wish we could have came. I can't believe she is 1. she sure is cute!

Scott and Jillian said...

Yea! I can't believe she's a year old already. She gets cuter and cuter everytime I see a picture of her! Hope you guys are doin' great!

April said...

What a cutie!!! I love the cake! Are you guys coming for Christmas? I hope I hope??!!