CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

I love this time of year!

Halloween and Thanksgiving have come and gone already and I am like, where did the time go? But, hey it's Christmas time now and I am so excited about that!! I wish the spirit of Christmas would exist all year 'round. I love that people are nicer to one another, much more giving, and just more loving. Life for Matt and I has been busy! When we aren't doing school work or playing with Aubrey, our efforts and money go into remodeling our home! It will be awesome when it's all done, but it's been somewhat of a headache, but I guess that is to be expected with remodels right? :) I will upload before and after pics soon! Aubrey is growing like a weed. She will be 15 months old on the 18th. I keep telling myself, where has the time gone? She is so fun and has the cutest personality. One of her current favorite things to do is rearrange mommy's kitchen cabinets. She takes all of the canned food out and then stacks it all back in. She is so smart and spoiled! Matt and I thoroughly enjoy her! She loves to wrestle with daddy. She is definitely a daddy's girl! This is definitely my favorite age so far! She loves to say things like "oh wow" and "oh" and "mama" and "mor mor." Uncle Tommy has recently been trying to teach her to say "boo yah" and do a peach sign. She just giggles and thinks that is so funny. She can't quite do it yet, but soon! She is just wonderful! We love her!! Matt and I are in school. I am only going part-time this semester and I have all A's, but I just got accepted into an online school, so I'll be going hard-core in the spring. Matt is in school and loves it! He has all A's as well. He has the highest grade in his World Lit. class and Computer class (of course!) I am so proud of him! I threw a baby shower for Angie and Tom today and it was fun! She got lots of cute things! I think it was pretty fun and successful for my first baby shower. :) Anywho, we are great! And can't wait for the New Year and what it holds for us! Lots of changes, I am sure. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! We'll be sending out a Christmas card soon, so be watching the mail! :) ~Robin

2 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

I agree Christmas is such a great time of year! Love the tree so pretty. Post pics of the shower. I bet it was so fun! Good job on school you guys that is awesome!

April said...

Dear Robin, we miss you guys already. Come back soon:)