CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

So, I'm gonna try...

TO be better about writing on our blog! I love going to families/other peoples' blogs and reading about what has been going on in their lives - so - I guess since I love it, then they might LIKE reading about us more often too! So my new goal will be to write 2 times a week! **wish me luck**

So, we are finally home and settled from our trip to Utah. Man - did we enjoy our visit there! It is always so nice to visit family and friends! We miss you guys TONS already! We'll come back to visit really soon!

Anywho, last Tuesday Matt started back to a semester of college and he really seems to be enjoying it so far! He currently has a 4.0 for college and he is hoping to keep it that way. He's a smartie pants so I am sure he will.

As for me, I start school on Monday, Feb. 1st and I am super excited about it! I know it is probably going to be hard getting back in the swing of things -  and I know it will be challenging - but oh so worth it!

Aubrey is growing like a weed! She is so wonderful, fun, sweet, smart and beautiful! She definitely keeps me busy and on my toes. She now has decided when we ask her a question and she likes what we are asking - she'll shake her head yes. It is the cutest thing! She also love, love, loves her new baby cousin Abby. She will smile at her and give her "loves." She is definitely going to be a great big sister when we have another baby! We are just so thrilled with Aubrey and she blesses our little family so much! We don't know what we'd do without her. I can't believe she is already 16 months old! Where does all of the time go????

We have been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY working on our home. We are thinking we might finish it all up, put it up for sell, and when it sells - maybe!? buy another foreclosure and do it again! We'll see though! It's tons of work - but so fun to take a home that practically looks like crap and turn into something so beautiful!

4 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Hooray I'm glad your going to start blogging alot!!!! I'm addicted and I know you will get there too! WE sure had fun with you guys and love little miss Aubrey. Can't wait till we see you again! Love ya

Amber Elizabeth said...

Aubrey is getting SO big! Couldn't believe it from Angies pictures. :) MISS YOU

April said...

Yes please blog more!! We don't get to see you guys near enough and it helps us keep in touch better! I'm going to be better at blogging too. It really helps me take more pics and just to sit and think about what I am grateful for is a healthy habbit:) We miss you guys already!

mid said...

https://www.yoshiwafa.com/pinjaman-tanpa-jaminan-dan-kartu-kredit.html