CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

This week...

Well, I started school Monday and so far, so good! Hopefully it goes by as smoothly for the rest of my degree! :) I went to my mom's house (an hour and 20 mins away) last Saturday and well planned on only staying the day - well long story short - I didn't come home until Wednesday of this week! ha! I helped her with the decorating, painting, cleaning of her home. Man, do I love to decorate especially when you can spend someone else's money doing it! :) We really enjoyed being with her and my brother Danny and sister Lizzie.

When I arrived home, I went to Angie's on Thursday and spent the day with her cleaning and organizing to get ready for Chelsea's arrival that same night. Then at about 11:30 pm - Tom, Ang, Chelsea, and Abby came by for movie night. We watched The Time Traveler's Wife. (sad, but interesting movie!) And they ended up staying until 4 AM. IT was way fun! We really enjoy Chelsea! She's a sweet and fun girl.

Friday I spent the day cuddling Aubrey because she had a fever and wanted Mommy to just love on her all day. I didn't mind one bit! :) Then Friday evening, my Dad and Tom, Ang, Chelsea, and Abby, and the missionaries came over for dinner. It was fun! We had Jodi's Teryaki chicken, egg rolls, and salad. It was amazing! (Thanks for the recipe Jod!) My dad and I made brownies for dessert. I really enjoyed spending time with him! We had a blast!

Now, today we plan on working on our home, doing homework, and having a triple date tonight! I'm excited!! :)

I promise we'll post pics soon! We just sold our camera and are in the process of getting a new one! (My dad is giving us one! YAY!!)

Hope everyone is great! xoxo

4 comments:

April said...

Sounds like a fun filled week. I'm jelous that you get to see little Abby grow up, she is so sweet. Good luck with school, I think that's awesome that you are going to finish, even though it might be hard with juggling Aubrey and every thing else!

Jodi Gallagher said...

You guys have so much fun together. Thats great you guys do so much with each other. I love your blog background by the way, it's really cute!

Amber Elizabeth said...

Good luck with school girl :) You'll do great! And then you'll be done before you know it.

mid said...

https://www.maxmanroe.com/pinjaman-modal-usaha.html