CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

BUSY. BUSY. BUSY.

Okay, so between school/studying, remodeling our home, taking care of Aubrey, visiting my mom and helping her with her new home, cooking - cleaning - babysitting Abby when I can -, and feeding a herd of hungry men - I don't have much time to blog. UGH. Sorry.

Well, we had tons of snow about a week ago. (about 6-8 inches in our area) Crazy huh? We've never had this much snow (that I can remember?) in all of my 23 1/2 years of existence. It was beautiful and we wish it would have lasted longer, but of course all good things come to an end sometimes right? We were sad to see it go. Anywho - We have our upstairs remodel sheet-rocked and insulated (almost!). Thank goodness!! So maybe sometime in the near future - it will be done and usable!

Aubrey is saying new things now - like: bye bye, ba-by, ya and no (while shaking her head with the correct response), and she says tank-you and ba (which means please for now.). She is growing like a weed. She runs now and FAST. I have to keep my eyes on her at all time when we are at the grocery store now. She's a handful, but a sure dang cute one! Oh and she loves ABBY!

We are good. School is busy. I am still going to try and blog at least once a week! :)

And when I eventually get my camera my dad is giving me - I'll add pics! ;)


4 comments:

April said...

Sounds very crazy busy. Do me a favor when you get your camera, take a pic of Aubreys thighs for me;) And of course her beautiful face too. I think you guys should come down when Tom and Angie do in June...???

Anonymous said...

We love you guys tons! I know that you are always busy, as am I, hopefully we can find sometime during my spring break to forget school and just hang out?! Thank you so much for watching Abby when you have. It's great her and Aubs are getting to know each other already. :D I'm sure I just get excited about Abby being so active, but who knows, maybe she will be running around with Aubrey in a few months?!! hahaha I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

And April is right!!! You guys NEED to come to Utah with us in June!! :D:D:D

mid said...

https://www.tribunnews.com/nasional/2015/12/23/tips-mendapatkan-sumber-modal-untuk-usahamu