CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just a quick note.

We are alive! AND great! Sorry, I haven't blogged in 32042039348092 years. We are so busy with our school work, Aubrey, helping family, house work - remodeling, and Matt starting up a new online business, that blogging kind of goes on the back burner. Sorry!

Our Easter was great! We enjoyed Conference! Aubrey had been sick most of the day with a fever because she has her BIG back teeth coming in, (Yeah, 102.5 temp. YIKES!) so I was sad she wouldn't be able to easter egg hunt, but later on in the day luckily she was feeling better and was able to hunt her eggs! She did such a great job and really enjoyed it! We enjoyed spending time with family! We had my Mom, Dad, Sister Lizzie,Tom, Ang, Abby, Angie's brother Ben, Stan, and Boyd (the guy who lives with us) over for dinner. We had some yummy food too!!

Here are some pics:
She did so good! She'd pick up her egg, put it in her basket and then run excitedly to the next one and do it again!

Our newest family pic! My dad took a few this week and they turned out really well! (My dad had to dangle fruit snacks over the camera so Aubrey would smile.)

Look at those pretty blues! She kinda looks like her daddy huh? ;)

April - this one's for you! Aubrey's thighs at 18 months old. Don't ya just want to bite them? She's got some sexy legs going on! haha! ;)

 And here's a long over due pic from Lil John's wedding! :)

School is great for both Matt and I. All A's so far! Aubrey is as freakin cute as ever. She talks more, can run REALLY fast (especially away from mommy at Walmart), and loves her cousin Abby sooo much - maybe too much and too hard sometimes! haha. :) She'll make a great big sister when we eventually have another baby. We are thoroughly enjoying her, so no rush! :)

We are doing great and are so blessed!! LOVE YOU ALL.

3 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Great pics! Glad you guys are doing so good in school! Aubrey is a doll! Keep the posts coming!!!!! We miss you guys!

April said...

Yay!! I've been waiting for my beloved Aubrey thigh picture! oooo, I could just squeeze her! I loved all the pics, you guys are such a beautiful family! Glad you had a fun Easter! Hopefully Aubrey is feeling better:(

Amber Elizabeth said...

awww I love your pictures Robin!! :) Aubrey is such a pretty girl! I can't get over those eyes!! You're truely blessed. I'm glad you updated...I haven't done mine in forever...and SO much has happened...LOVE YA keep posting when u can.