CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Aubrey loves smiling!! :)

Here are a few new pics of Aubrey. I can't believe she will be 20 months old on the 18th! Where does the time go? Angie keeps telling me..."Time to get pregnant! Time to have another kid!" and then Matt asked Aubrey earlier today if she wanted a baby sister and Aubrey's reply was "Yeah! Yeah!" Well, sorry to burst your bubbles guys...I need to finish school, so maybe we'll try for a new baby next fall? (Because I graduate in the Fall if all goes as planned!) 
We have been so busy with school, (It's FINALS week for Matt.)remodeling our home, taking care/playing with Aubs, celebrating Angie's Graduation and Mother's Day!
We are so proud of Ang! She is now has her Bachelors in Nursing. YOU GO GIRL! Here's a pic from her big day:
 So we are great! CRAZY Busy like everyone else! We'll upload pics of our remodel project soon when it's done! YAY! Hope everyone is GREAT!!!

3 comments:

Amber Elizabeth said...

aww :) I can't believe how big she is! Shes so sweet Robin! I'm glad you have a camera now so you can keep posting pictures!

i'm EXTREMELY proud of Angie! I know she has worked hard.

And I'm ready to see you preggo again. I think you'll have a boy next! <3 love ya

Jodi Gallagher said...

Aubbers is so stinking cute and is getting so big! Good job on you and matt following through with school. Way to go Angie! She is awesome! Keep on posting. I love the updates!

April said...

It makes me sad to see how old Aubrey looks:( What a cutie pie!!! Your hair is so pretty and long! I'm diggin it! Thats so aweosme that Ang is finally done!!! I'm with Aubery, it's time for another baby sister!;)